Reading

Alot of people don’t mind reading, some hate it some love it but I love it it’s second on my list of things I love doing, obviously horse riding is first but let’s not get me started on horse riding otherwise this post could go on forever!So reading is like somewhere I can go to get away, I hate it when people interupt me when I’m reading, it has to be truly important otherwise I’m not very happy with them. Only some people can do it like my family and best friends, like one time is ok but if it’s continues I can get really anoyed, like don’t you hate it when you’re in the middle of a sentence and somethings just about to hapen and then you have to go or eat or it’s the next class, this rings a few bells hey. But reading is fun you just have to find what type of topics, text size and thicknes of books you like so it’s not that hard, but if you’re one of those people who just don’t like reading full stop then I guess you can find or you have found something else to do. Well that’s my definition of reading it might not be the same as the dictionaries but it’s mine.